Big fun and big day for making ratles at the workshop with Ross Lewallen and LIn daley
March 26th 2011
Clients having fun with Raven
Many circles and clients this summer at the yurt having a look inside and radiating on the outside.
Today I did a workshop for seven women from a Kansas women's circle who came to Santa Fe. They all met their power animals, then journeyed to them for information, wisom, knowledge and healing. They learned about the Paoa, a "talking sick". I had make one for them after a journey to find symbols for it and use in there circle. We then asked spirit to give us a power song for their circle which we sang many times. One of their members could not come with them due to her challenges with lung cancer. I taught them how to do long distance healing for her. We learned about medicine and how to use it and transfer it.
Our day was full of love, hugs, tears, healing, empowerment and fun.
We had a good healthy lunch together. I love doing group workshops. You can contact me if you have a group interested in coming to Santa Fe. I also travel and do workshops where you live.
Ross Lewallen firstname.lastname@example.org
During my workshops, you will:
- develop a personal medicine that lets inner power become greater than self doubt
- learn how to use power medicine for yourself, others, and the planet
- find "what is up" for you and each person within the circle
- meet your own personal power animal, get to know it, dance it
- learn how to gather information, knowledge, wisdom, and healing from your power animal
Together we will:
- learn the ways of the drum and rattle
- learn how Geomancy (like Fung Shui) can become a matrix of a Polynesian temple for harmony and balanced energy in your home, workplace, land and life.
- learn the magic of the Paoa, the talking stick explore the seven principals of Shamanism and how to bring them into your everyday life:
- there are no limits
- energy flows where attention goes
- now is the moment of power
- to love is to be happy with
- all power comes from within
- the measure of success lies in speaking your truth.
- We will explore new inner guides and meet ancestors that love us.
Other things that we can do:
- We can play the "Bone Game" which challenges your "see-er" and hidden knowledge skills.
- We can journey for another person and find out what he/ she needs.
- We can build a Huna Canoe, sail to Bali Hai, meet a village guide and be taken to the mountain cave where all shamans go to, meet a shaman teacher and then do a long distance healing for someone in need.
- We can learn how to use the many gifts of expanded awareness using shamanic journeying principles: movement, song, dance, storytelling, and council circle.
Shamanism empowers and transforms lives.
- We can do long distance healing as a group.